Michigan newspaper puts wrong Harbaugh on front page
— Brian (@BKudron) December 29, 2014
WHOOPS. That’s your new hometown newspaper, Jim! Welcome!
We’ve got a serious “Case of the Mondays.” Our deepest apologies, folks. We’ll have the right one tomorrow, promise. pic.twitter.com/ldTdKz2UwJ
— Freep Sports (@freepsports) December 29, 2014
A BRIEF FIELD GUIDE ON TELLING YOUR HARBAUGHS APART:
- Yelling? THAT’S JIM.
- Screaming and throwing a clipboard? THAT’S JIM.
- Handshake too enthusiastic? THAT’S JIM.
- Sitting in a taping of “Judge Judy?” THAT’S JIM.
- Buying khakis at Walmart? THAT’S JIM.
- Quietly standing and contemplating things? THAT’S JOHN.
- Not frothing at the mouth or flailing his arms around? THAT’S JOHN.
- Composing a polite email to the Baskin-Robbins organization suggesting their vanilla is too flavorful? THAT’S JOHN.
You’re welcome, Detroit Free Press.