Chad Johnson left a $300 restaurant tip
Things we learned from this Chad Johnson tweet:
The tip is in the message not the money… pic.twitter.com/Nh4EWYicsU
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) December 15, 2014
1. Chad Johnson is very nice!
2. Chad Johnson loves his waiter. Or maybe someone else loves Chad Johnson’s waiter and he’s quoting that person.
3. Chad Johnson did not sign up for his credit card between 2008 and 2012 when he was legally named Chad Ochocinco. In fact, he had his gold card stolen in 2012.
4. Nitpicking, but Chad Johnson maybe should have stuck to a flat $300 instead of tacking on those 92 cents, since he forgot to add the cents on there. (On that note: If you mess up in this way, does the restaurant charge you for the total you wrote, or for what should be the total after the tip you wrote? Will Johnson pay $651.92 or $652.84?)
5. Chad Johnson and his family (who previously got dunked on while wearing pajamas) had themselves a FEAST on Sunday.